PDA

View Full Version : Could it be a blood clot/DVT

Njoy704
10-08-15, 21:40
Last wednesday (6 days ago) I woke up with a very slight cramp in my left calf. I was still able to walk and just thought it was due to dehydration overnight. So I drank lots of water and got some gatorade. The pain subsided and on Thursday I went to the gym to walk on the treadmill. Friday night I was experiencing sciatic pain and by Saturday morning I was limping from sciatic-like pain. But still walked around the mall limping. By Sunday the sciatic pain was gone but left me with random occurring aches behind my knee, inner thigh, and a lot of big muscle twitches. I'm worried it could be a blood clot. I did go on a 4 hr plane ride 3 weeks ago. But I made sure I got up to move my legs every 30 minutes to an hour. I have no swelling, no redness, and nothing that looks bruised. But the leg pain and being that I was on a plane has me so scared! I don't know if I'm just panicked over nothing or it's worth a trip to the ER. Before the calf pain, I was in bed for a couple days with a bad cold . But I got up to use the bathroom and get food from kitchen. So I don't know if that could cause a clot...