PDA

View Full Version : I'm losing my mind

stars22
11-08-15, 02:32
i have been so proud of myself picked myself up from depression and my anxiety has dropped to a copeable degree ...although now im left with getting words muddles up constantly it just comes out wrong ...whooshing tight full head when i stand up and hard to cstch my breathe heart races(not all the time) clicking noises in head ect feeling dizzy /off balance i don't feel me i feel really stupid like my brain just doesn't work right no more im normally a alert person i concentrate well when i want too i just cant do it anymore im learning how to drive its w massive step for me im determined ect just i cant remember anything qnd my concentrate is not good i did not even see the lights today at all like nothing then as i noticed cars shooting across i realised they was lights and on red ! lucky i noticed but it took me until i was nearly past the lights eveeything is slow i think differently and slowly and alot of stuff doesn't make sence i lose concentration when people are talking to me its like i heard mumble i zone out and i cant get back into it again people have to repeat thingd like 3 times for it to register and even then i wometimes give blank stards i come across rudr because of this i feel lost hopeless and like my mind has gone and will never come back i do worry alot still but its at a level it doesnt effect me to the point itd ruining my life so why has this happened anybody experience this ? i know if i go to doctord it will be same old your fine dont worry also im on no medication and yes my anxiety got a bit better without it too so its definitely not meds as im all med free

hanshan
11-08-15, 10:01
Hi Stars,

Everyone has difficulty concentrating on everything when they are learning to drive, and occasionally missing a busy intersection. Fortunately, serious incidents are rare.

If you are having difficulty following ordinary conversations, you may have attention deficit disorder - have you been checked out for that?