PDA

View Full Version : Known people randomly dying in news freaking me out

hearthstone25
11-08-15, 07:04
Seems like everyday now on either yahoo or msn news, there will be news story on somebody known randomly dying with no real explanation.

For example there was a 27 year old guy associated with grooveshark who died in his bed. They don't know why he died. He was always healthy and out of no where his gf found him dead. There was no foul play and no health issues.

I've seen several more like this recently where relatively young people with no health issues. Their heart will just stop for no reason at all.

This crap has been freaking me out a little bit. Car crashs, getting shot, or cancer etc doesn't freak me out. It's all these mystery ones where their body just stops..

Maybe I shouldn't watch the news anymore. There's only sad things on there anyways. No body reports good stories.

sial72
11-08-15, 08:16
Hi there
Let me tell you that I stopped watching the news a couple of years ago because it really is not worth it, everything is bad news and the more shocking, the better. A lot of good things happen in the world as well, why don't they show that? Not shocking enough!
I use to have this thing about these deaths for seemingly no reason. But I discovered that even though at the beginning they would say natural causes I found that if you followed the story some time later you will find that a lot of the times there were actually drugs involved x