PDA

View Full Version : feeling weak unwell shaky

maria26
11-08-15, 10:32
I have recently joined this site and have had such wonderful support it means a lot. With the help of people on here I have got my weak sensation left arm and leg worry in to perspective, I know it will still raise its head with this anxiety we all have but you have helped me.

One thing I worry over is the general feeling of being unwell, internal shaky weak and so tired. It is an effort to move which is so unlike me. I have had so many blood tests, cts mris s etc with my various panics, all paid for, privately as my fears wont let me wait for the nhs. At least this time I have not asked for mri on my brain, mainly because of the noise as I suffer from hyperacusis due to a loud bang a year ago and went through months of hell with constantly blocked ear, low noise tolerance etc. I am rambling so will ask my question. Are tiredness, weakness, shaky unwell feeling all part of the anxiety does anyone experience this.

I have had two years of almost constant severe stress and I wonder if this is now the point when my body says enough. Once again thanks to people on here who have helped me especially Paul, Drew and others who, have replied. I would now appreciate your help on rhe above. Perhaps then my husband and I can enjoy our holiday next monday lol.

Tks

Maria

sial72
11-08-15, 11:06
Hi Maria
Yes, they are totally normal symptoms. Anxiety is exhausting and when it goes on for prolonged periods it causes all kinds of aches and pains and extreme fatigue. You have had tests which rule out other things that could cause the symptoms, sgo I think you will now have to accept it is anxiety and work at reducing it. Enjoy your hols without fear xx

lele19
11-08-15, 11:07
Maria - I came on here this morning and posted the exact same thing. For the last 72 hours I have been feeling weak, shaking, starving hungry, faint, wobbly, unsteady, absolutely horrendous in short. I am currently in Paris on holiday and have spent the last 8 days sightseeing and have exhausted myself. This is on top of the severe stress of the last 18 months. I feel your pain x I too worry this is something fatal, I can't stop my worrying without medical reassurance.But I'm abroad so I need to cope by myself.

I forgot to mention the fatigue - I've been falling asleep on and off throughout the day, and sleeping like the dead all night. I am so tired.

flisco
11-08-15, 12:09
Hello

Yes I get the same symptoms- tiredness, achey muscles and generally feeling a bit rubbish. Partially with me it was the mirtazapine I was taking (Im tapering off that now) but anxiety is exhausting! I'm tired allot of the time and feel like I'm just managing.

DaisyLove
11-08-15, 12:39
yes all syptoms of anxiety that i have had on and off the last so many years. is there anything you can do to relax? read a book? take a walk? bath? the more distraction the better maybe? im not sure what you have tried so far but it sounds like you need a rest xxx

Katharsis
11-08-15, 14:34
Yep. One of the more common symptoms of anxiety a psychiatrist told me. I feel like that often, especially when my anxiety is high.

23tana
11-08-15, 18:56
I'm waiting for tests. My anxiety is higher than its ever been and I've more or less ceased to function. I am so tired I'm sleeping most of the day away, weak, shaking, no appetite - I'm forcing myself to eat- faint, wobbly, unsteady and nauseous.It's horrible and I know most of it is down to anxiety.

FeelLikeNeo
11-08-15, 22:41
Hi Maria

Your post has come at a good time for me - we're going through the same thing!! I've had for about 6 weeks muscle twitches (look up benign fasciculation) and now feel incredibly weak and absolutely run into the ground. I need to take some time off from work but can't just yet, and things are very, very stressful.

Sorry this post was a little self-involved. I suppose the upshot is that yes, it can be part of the anxiety curse, and lots of us are going through it. If I find a cure - I'll let you know!

As always you guys helped.