PDA

View Full Version : Maybe light at the end of the tunnel

Munchlet
11-08-15, 15:42
So I don't want to get too confident but today has been better.

I woke up and didn't have the usual knot in my stomach, also managed to get a couple of hours sleep more last night which was good.

After I'd been awake about 15 minutes I could feel the butterflies starting to set in, so I got up and went to my mum's for breakfast. I took one of the tablets that the doctor prescribed yesterday and about 1 hour later I just felt completely spaced out, to the point I had a small panic attack.

My mum just sat and breathed with me for a few minutes and it passed and then I laid down and slept solidly for 2 hours.

When I woke up I was starving (I've not been hungry for weeks) so I ate a sandwich and then went to the shops for an hour.

I by no means feel right and I can still feel the anxiety bubbling away but it feels more dampened today

I'm really hoping that this might be the start of better days. I know it's only a marginal improvement but the fact I've been hungry for the first time in weeks is a real positive for me and also the fact I've had a better nights sleep.

GoWhiteSox
11-08-15, 16:16
that is great to hear! a good day is a good day and nobody can take that away from you..sometimes even a good hour or minute keeps you going :-)...take the good days as a victory and proof that you CAN get better..dont let bad days scare you..they will get less frequent...keep going you are doing great !

Munchlet
11-08-15, 20:24
Thanks GoWhiteSox really appreciate that I am hoping it's the start of things to come.:)

sial72
11-08-15, 21:17
Lovely to hear xx