PDA

View Full Version : Blood test results for muscles

Lemondrizzle
11-08-15, 20:03
ok so normal blood count was ok Dr said.
But due all to the aches and pain i had since my virus 3 weeks ago I went for a blood tests this week and the myalgia blood test he said there is raised immflamation, only slightly though... He said it could be the tail end of the virus, but is that right seeing as it was 3 weeks ago??

Also the past couple of evenings i felt flue like symptoms.. But only at night?! Anyone experienced this?

Any replied to this post would be aopreciated it.

Thanks

sial72
11-08-15, 22:00
I have not personally had this, but my Aunt had a virus years ago and the flu like symptoms lasted for ages afterwards. I think they refered to it as something like post viral fatigue...

Lemondrizzle
11-08-15, 23:42
I have not personally had this, but my Aunt had a virus years ago and the flu like symptoms lasted for ages afterwards. I think they refered to it as something like post viral fatigue...

Thanks sial72

swgrl09
11-08-15, 23:43
I had similar a few years ago and the blood tests were basically normal but "inconclusive" - worst result to give an anxious person. It went with time. These things can linger.

Princess23
12-08-15, 23:40
ok so normal blood count was ok Dr said.
But due all to the aches and pain i had since my virus 3 weeks ago I went for a blood tests this week and the myalgia blood test he said there is raised immflamation, only slightly though... He said it could be the tail end of the virus, but is that right seeing as it was 3 weeks ago??

Also the past couple of evenings i felt flue like symptoms.. But only at night?! Anyone experienced this?

Any replied to this post would be aopreciated it.

Thanks
Yes me, I get flu symptoms about 5 ish onwards even with a bit of sore throat and runnyish nose ,then I wake up in morning and all gone x