PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding after sex.

Em.ma
12-08-15, 10:35
8 weeks pregnant yesterday tmi but me and my boyfriend had sex last night and immediately after I started bleeding light pink blood when wiping and filled a lot of tissue
At 4-5 weeks I had brown spotting when wiping for a week and saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks ish.
However now I feel really worried again that I'm going to miscarry...?
This morning the blood is Brown but just the odd dot when I wipe. Barely noticeable. Have a most likely just irritated my cervix?
Their was a lot of friction to start with.

Lohah
12-08-15, 21:07
It may well be from your cervix, I know everything down there sort of swells up during pregnancy so probably causes more friction. I hope you're okay? If you have any stomach pains go straight to a & e I'm sure you're fine though. xx

Em.ma
13-08-15, 07:45
Thanks.
I hope so. It all stopped yesterday so just hoping that's it now.
Their was a lot of friction (tmi) but my boyfriend said it was really painful to start with so must of just been friction.

lottie59
13-08-15, 11:16
Hi Em.ma

I bled throughout the whole of my pregnancy every 3 weeks.. light pink discharge blood. I was at the hospital every time and they could never find anything wrong! however I was convinced I was miscarrying.

Any sort of bleed through pregnancy needs to be checked. it will more than likely be nothing but please call your midwife for reassurance.

congratulations on your pregnancy

Em.ma
13-08-15, 13:06
Thanks I have my scan Saturday and am convinced it was because of the sex because I have had nothing since having sex.
I will let her know when I speak to her to

Lilac58
15-08-15, 14:11
Hope all is well today.

xx

Em.ma
15-08-15, 22:23
Really well thank you.
Measuring 9 weeks which is bang on my dates. 2.3cm strong heartbeat and was having a right wriggle on the screen. So happy smile
Thanks everyone.

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

http://i58.tinypic.com/2u56tk8.jpg

Photo

swgrl09
15-08-15, 23:42
Aw, thanks for sharing, congratulations

Lilac58
16-08-15, 07:44
Wonderful news.

Em.ma
22-08-15, 12:16
http://i61.tinypic.com/9k1hdu.jpg

Thank you. This is how much it grew in six days ! Looks more like a real baby now not just a blob. Was sent to dating scan to early to check everything so have another one in two and a half weeks.