PDA

View Full Version : Hello !!

amitc23
12-08-15, 13:02
Hi Everyone
I just registered in this forum today. I am a 40 year old male with Diabetes Type 2 and Anxiety/OCD. I have been going through this for last few years with varying symptoms. Hoping to get some relief by discussing here.

Regards

venusbluejeans
12-08-15, 13:11
Hiya amitc23 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
12-08-15, 13:23
Hi and welcome x

flisco
12-08-15, 13:30
Hello

I thought I'd say Hi cos I'm a new member too- people are really supportive here! so I hope you'll get supportive conversation and meet loads of people who can relate to what you're talking about.

welcome!

Bella100
12-08-15, 15:14
Hello!
I too am a mew member and have already found reading other people's experiences and advise very helpful. I keep finding more and more that anxiety seems to lead to other problems such as OCD and more. I thought I was the only one suffering! I hope you find the site helpful too!

Mark13
12-08-15, 21:00
Hi Everyone
I just registered in this forum today. I am a 40 year old male with Diabetes Type 2 and Anxiety/OCD. I have been going through this for last few years with varying symptoms. Hoping to get some relief by discussing here.

Regards

I'm 49 with T2 Diabetes and Anxiety.

Welcome aboard.I'm sure you'll find lots of advice and support here.