PDA

View Full Version : Uncomfortable feeling during exercise

lifegoeson69
12-08-15, 13:50
I hit my head about 5 days ago not too hard but was a bit nauseous and dizzy the days afterwards. Obviously during that time I was freaking out (couldn't sleep etc.). I went on a run 3 days ago and was fine, I ran a mile but stopped because my abdomen started to hurt (I haven't properly exercised in a while). The next day I played tennis and was fine although stopped after a set because I could feel the weird feeling in my head I had been getting as a result of my fall. Just now I tried to go on a run but after about a mile I turned my head to the left and got an uncomfortable pain first on the right side of my upper neck which radiated through the right side of my head. I tried to continue several times but eventually I gave up because of the worry. I'm not sure whether the worry of something happening during my run made me focus on certain sensations although I think not because this was only on one side. Has anyone experienced this kind of thing before or has a weakness on one side of their head? I did a mini workout before and was okay.

Fishmanpa
12-08-15, 14:36
(I haven't properly exercised in a while)

There's your answer. It takes time to ramp up to where you were before and your body is just protesting. It's been my experience that you just have to push through as the uncomfortable feelings will eventually pass.

Positive thoughts