PDA

View Full Version : Keep going on internet for symptoms

Princess23
12-08-15, 20:05
Hi everyone, I have at least 30 of the symptoms on and off all day every day, I find myself searching the Internet but nothing that I haven't read !! I have been having these amount of symptoms for at least two years, no I'm not on any medication.. I find relaxing so hard, my boyfriend paid for me to have a massage at home as I couldn't face going to a salon and after being on my front for half an hour for with my eyes closed I started feeling claustrophobic and got a panic attack! I also can't have my hair done in a salon as I find if I'm there too long I start getting panicky.. Can anyone help... Does anyone know of anxiety groups that meet for a coffee? :)forgot to mention I live in Surrey

MyNameIsTerry
12-08-15, 22:28
Have you looked for local charities? I have one in my city that run walk-in meetings, courses, coffee mornings, music groups, group meals, etc. They are very helpful & supportive and entirely staffed by ex or current sufferers, many of whom have been trained in their coordination roles.

Google your area and anxiety/depression and look on your local council website.

Princess23
12-08-15, 23:30
Thanks Terry, oh by the way I just received the book you recommended about referred pain.. Thankyou 😀

MyNameIsTerry
13-08-15, 04:38
I hope it helps you out :yesyes:

Some people find accupuncture relaxing. I know a couple of people (without anxiety) who had it for muscular issues and they both fell asleep each time. They said it was very relaxing.