PDA

View Full Version : Two Upcoming Ultrasounds!

TheMadOladCoger
13-08-15, 11:28
Hello,

So in the next two weeks I have two ultrasounds one for a slightly large Lymph Nodes given as a routine just to check it out. I noticed it two months ago and it hasn't changed so I don't think its much to worry about. The other is for a suspected Hernia I have had it years it doesn't course me any trouble but my doctor wanted to get it check out as I was a littler worried about it.

I don't really know what to expect I am a little worried, I have never had an ultrasound.

Does anyone know how long it takes? I am hoping that I can get in and out as soon as possible as I don't do well with hospitals.

Peace

sial72
13-08-15, 11:31
Well, I have not had ultrasounds for the same things as you but the ones I had were a 10 min job. I don't know if this will depend on what they are for...

TheMadOladCoger
13-08-15, 13:16
Hi!

I thought it would take about that time, I kind of wish I could have both Ultrasounds on the same day so that I would only need to worry that one day instead of having one than needing to wait 6 days for the next. I guess that good thing is that my Doctors weren't really worried about my problems it was just me.

Peace

sial72
13-08-15, 14:07
Yes, that is good

TheMadOladCoger
13-08-15, 16:56
Well I think they weren't worried as my Ultrasound isn't till 8 weeks after my actual appointment.

Peace