PDA

View Full Version : Brief rush of dizziness accompanied by burning arms/legs

Michael Archangel
13-08-15, 12:42
Over the past few weeks/months I have had very high levels of anxiety worrying about my health (chest pains, ectopic beats, lightheadedness, dizzy spells, fatigue, sinking feelings in chest when in bed, etc). Yesterday I finally had the all clear and the last of my exams and felt a sense of real relief and felt much better straight away coming out of the doctor's, telling myself all of this definitely must be caused by anxiety rather than anxiety being caused by it all.

But later on that evening whilst I was relaxed on the computer I started having brief dizzy spells, worse and a lot more frequent than the ones I’d had in the past. I thought: so much for them being caused by anxiety as I feel more relaxed than ever! Then they brought back the anxiety…

Here’s how I can describe them: brief (a few seconds) rushes that make me feel like I’m drifting away to one side and starting to pass out, often accompanied by a burning sensation in the arms and/or legs. Anybody here felt something similar before?