PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Worried Mid-Cycle Spotting

jarmummy123
13-08-15, 20:06
I've had mid cycle spotting for a while but its normally mucousy. I had a smear in April and was normal (all previous smears been normal). Nurse looked at cervix and said was fine. Had a pelvic ultrasound too in June and that was normal. Tonight I went for a wee and when I wiped there was some brown blood on the paper, only once when I wiped. I am mid cycle but normally mixed with stringy mucous. This has sent me into a panic.............

Beckie4567
14-08-15, 09:53
If your smear was normal and ultrasound and all other smears have been clear I wudnt worry where did the doc say to go from here ? X

jarmummy123
14-08-15, 13:47
Hey

I went to the Drs this morning. Saw a lovely lady Dr. She said if it was anything major it would have shown in u/sound. She said Ive had a very recent smear and the cervix would have been seen. She said she isn't worried and brown bleeding is normal in some women. She said if I want I can have some swabs taken to see if there is an infection. If it changes or Im still worried I can go back. She said there is no point doing another smear as my last one was very recent.

How are you?