PDA

View Full Version : My anxiety

Alexalex
13-08-15, 21:50
Hi. I'm 21 and i have health anxiety that i just can't control. It started about a year ago and I havent felt well since then :lac:
It started when I was stung by a wasp (lol) i panicked and googled what could happen (dont know why - never did that before) and i felt as if i couldnt breathe and called the ambulance thinking i was dying. I didnt die and didnt have an allergic reaction. Since then i had a few moments when i couldnt breathe and thought it was lung cancer, had scans and everything and when i sort of realized that it could be anxiety it stopped. Then i got IBS and thought it was ovarian cancer or bowel cancer. I went to doctors a lot and they didnt see anything wrong and said it was ibs. That went on for a few months and then stopped. Then i started getting pressure in my head and found a lump on it. Thinking itvwas cancer i went to the docs again and it turned out, it was just a cyst. Then i got horrible headaches and bad vision and i was sure i was going to drop dead because its brain cancer. It turned out to be a sinus infection and after two rounds of antibiotics it disappeared. Then one night i felt a sharp pain in my chest and since then i could feel my heart race a lot so one night after work, scared as always i went to the a&e they did tests of my heart and my bloods and said everything was fine and i should just relax. Now, recently i heard a story about someone dying from leukemia and i noticed a lot of bruises on my body that wouldnt go away ( i still have some around my breast that my doctor said are from my bra) - i had all my bloods done and they all came back normal and my doc told me to just enjoy my life lol. I thought that was it and im going to stop googling and worrying now that i know everything is right until i just found a swollen lymph node under my jaw that doesnt move but hurts when i touch it. And im back to shaking and being out of breath and really scared. Sorry its a really long post but i had to really get it out. Im about to cry because i am so sick and tired of being sick and tired and always scared that theres something horrible going on :(