PDA

View Full Version : Question About Alzheimers

Jamie123
14-08-15, 20:45
Does not having anyone in my known family developing Alzheimers reduce my risk of especially Early onset and in general? Thanks in advance to this great forum. I am asking this so i can calm myself down as I am terrified of this disease. All replies are greatly appreciated.

Fishmanpa
14-08-15, 20:50
From your previous post...

At the ripe old age of 20, there's no way to predict the future nor assess any risks involved nor is there any way to determine what long term damage or risk there is from your body being in a stressed state. Quite frankly, and again at your age, this is an irrational fear and one that's wasting your time and causing you additional unnecessary stress.

The simple truth is to eat right, exercise, don't smoke and do the things to keep yourself healthy and happy. Life will have stressful times. Treat your anxiety to learn to reduce unnecessary stresses and you'll benefit yourself in more ways than one.

By starting now you can minimize the chances of a serious physical or mental issue in the future.

The same answer applies. Best to seek some help with this from a professional You're too young to be held captive by the dragon and this fear.

Positive thoughts