PDA

View Full Version : pain on on side head

maria26
15-08-15, 14:38
I am really struggling today with the return of the right side temple pain. Along with my left side perceived weakness I am now in full blown panic. I had this pain about 3 months ago and it finally subsided and went and I forgot it for a while. I have been so anxious about the left sided weakness that the fear of the brain tumour returned a week later the head pain is back so I am so scared.

I can accept the weakness is all anxiety but has anyone had pain on temple for days weeks etc. Dr originally said it was from my neck and I am very tense but I have put the two symptoms together and wham.

Can anxiety cause this, would the pain from a tumour stop for weeks and then return and it would be wonderful if anyone has had these symltoms.
Please I am so worried
Maria

Fishmanpa
15-08-15, 15:12
I am really struggling today with the return of the right side temple pain. Along with my left side perceived weakness I am now in full blown panic. I had this pain about 3 months ago and it finally subsided and went and I forgot it for a while. I have been so anxious about the left sided weakness that the fear of the brain tumour returned a week later the head pain is back so I am so scared.

I can accept the weakness is all anxiety but has anyone had pain on temple for days weeks etc. Dr originally said it was from my neck and I am very tense but I have put the two symptoms together and wham.

Can anxiety cause this, would the pain from a tumour stop for weeks and then return and it would be wonderful if anyone has had these symltoms.
Please I am so worried
Maria

Read your post and the areas I highlighted and you'll find the answers and reassurance you seek.

Positive thoughts