PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Teleporting Banjo
15-08-15, 20:41
So... I've never really been fond of introduction threads, but... Here I am!

I started suffering from anxiety a few months ago, and stumbled across this website whilst researching the fact that my leg was hurting. I figured "Hey, why not join?" And now I am here.

I tend to be a little bit insecure about forums after some cringe-y things I posted in an Animal Crossing forum when I was 11 years old. If you guys catch me rambling, feel free to let me know so I can stop.

I hope to make some casual friends here, considering most forums I'm on now are utterly dead.

venusbluejeans
15-08-15, 20:50
Hiya Teleporting Banjo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Teleporting Banjo
15-08-15, 21:02
Thanks, I sure will at some point!

Pepperpot
15-08-15, 21:09
Welcome! Don't worry about your past experience with forums; you've found us now :)

Ps I've been searching google for my leg hurting today too lol x

sial72
15-08-15, 21:10
Hi there and welcome x

Greg101
16-08-15, 18:54
Hey Teleporting Banjo,

Great name by the way! Welcome from one newbie to another I hope this site proves to be helpful to you.

Greg :)

flisco
16-08-15, 19:38
hello!

I'm new too and I've been finding the forum really supportive I hope you do too! welcome!

ladyhawke77
17-08-15, 23:42
hello and welcome

Teleporting Banjo
22-08-15, 05:18
Thank you all, for the welcomings! I'm not that great at showing gratitude, but I really appreciate it!