PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon

Dc1980
16-08-15, 15:09
So, yeah. No point trying to sound like something new or anything, just going through your run of the mill panic about everything, wake up at 3, 4, 5am every night. Feel tired all day long, can't think straight, feel like jelly in the legs, felt faint oh and had scabs in my nose...

Here to balance myself really and be there to assert not only myself and others.

Don't know the reasons for the triggers but recently convinced myself I have:

1) impending heart attack
2) lung cancer
3) leukaemia

My internet search history must be hilarious so now I want to make sure that I start doing the right thing again and look for better coping mechanisms to make sure my brain is fit enough. Have worked with affirmations, CBT and had 1-1 counselling. I know everything above that I'm experiencing has happened before (the scabs used to be on my scalp though since I was a kid).

So why here? Morbid curiosity? I don't know. I just feel that I should belong to a group of like minded people rather than just look for assurance from others around me!

Cheers

venusbluejeans
16-08-15, 15:18
Hiya Dc1980 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Greg101
16-08-15, 18:51
Hi DC1980

Just wanted to reach out to you as one newbie to another.

Share your experiences on here and I hope you find the tools and resources you need to manage this.

Best of luck

Greg

AnxietyDJ
16-08-15, 19:10
Welcome to the site! :welcome:

It's a fantastic place, full of wonderful people. I hope you can find some help and comfort during your time here :)

Take care of yourself.

Pepperpot
17-08-15, 22:29
Hello. Your internet search history sounds like mine. Welcome :)

ladyhawke77
17-08-15, 23:41
welcome dc :)