PDA

View Full Version : Never ending

Jules1979
17-08-15, 02:20
I was diagnosed with GAD, I'm currently starting on my third medication to try to manage this, only 10 mill so far for over a month( dr wants to take it slow because of what happened with the other two meds). I don't feel like I'm my head that I'm worried about anything specific but my body is constantly telling me otherwise.. I haven't felt right in months and months. Very difficult way to live considering a year ago I was doing pretty good.I see a therapist and I'm praying the Paxil once it's upped starts working !!!! It's making me feel depressed and I have never suffered with depression.

MyNameIsTerry
17-08-15, 07:08
I had the same problem when I started on my first med, Citalopram. I never had depression in the previous 6+ months when my GAD started and within 48hrs I was in tears and veyr depressed.

So, it could be a side effect and this will go in time. Keep in touch with your doctor and if it gets unbearable, speak to him/her. If you get suicidal thoughts, speak to them too so they can monitor you as these are possible with many of these meds and they can be scary if you aren't used to them (as you can be later on after years of going through all this stuff)