PDA

View Full Version : upset. and my family is falling apart

fruity
17-08-15, 19:37
im upset,stressed. I,ve shouted at the kids realy bad. my chest don,t feel right. im crying. my family is falling apart. and it has not been right since my dad passed 3yr ago. I miss him so bad I need him here. he helped me. I hate my mum and my brother. horrible to say but I do they make everyday horrible. I love my other brother and my sister I am so close to. I have my own house but find it hard to go there. im a single parent . to be honest I have forgot what I was going to say. because im so mixed up. anyway thanks for looking at this post. x

sial72
17-08-15, 20:25
Have you had any help for all this? Therapy or meds?
You are obviously going through a tough time but it is important to do something that will help you, for your sake and for the kids x

fruity
17-08-15, 20:40
7yrs ago I had meds and saw counciler. he advised me to see someone else higher than him. a phycotherapist or whatever they am. and advised me to go back on meds because I came off them. but never went to see one of them or back on meds. I just dealt with it on my own. then 4yrs ago started getting better. and my panic attacks went too. until my dads funrel I had them about a week. and aint come back since. but my anxiety lasted. but did go again not full go but I could cope. and I,ve been great since the past couple of months. and started noticing. all things are coming back. depreson,anx. no panic attacks yet and I say yet. cause I know they can strike at any time.

Fishmanpa
17-08-15, 21:01
It may be wise to head things off at the pass and seek a professional to help you through this rough patch.

Positive thoughts