PDA

View Full Version : feels like i m in my own jail

kamal
06-02-07, 23:18
i know what i m going suffering with and is nothing new for most of the members.i am suffering for the past five years inspite of knowing what is wrong with me i am enable to control my panic attacks. i hope now being in this forum (where i see lots of friends undergoing same sitiuation and suffering )i will be able to come out of this the most worst sickness. god bless you all who are giving their time and
tools to fight.

Richizzle
06-02-07, 23:22
Welcome Kamal!!

I hope you find this forum as useful as I have. There are many helpful people here to assist you in your time of need.

Good luck

Richelle

sal
06-02-07, 23:23
Kemal

We welcome you and do understand how hard this is. You are not alone and we are all here to help you through this.

Big hugs.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

wobily_lin
07-02-07, 03:48
elo,

A big warm welcome ta the site..great support and advice here n ye will make good friends who totally understand..glad ta have ya on board.x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

honeybee3939
07-02-07, 09:39
Hi Kamal

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

trac67
07-02-07, 12:58
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

kamal
07-02-07, 22:23
hi friends .thanks a lot to all of you.i am so happy to get such a warm welcome and it feels so good that i am among friends.this is my 3rd day in forum and i have already started to see the differnce the way i used to look at life.god bless you all and thanks once again

sal
07-02-07, 22:33
Kamal

Finding others that suffer like you makes you realise you are not alone and you can get through this with our help and support.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

sandlin
07-02-07, 22:50
welcome Kamal. hope you find this site as helpful as i have

Linda xxx

ceecee
08-02-07, 11:27
hi kamal
welcome to the forum!!!
take care
rach x

pamella
08-02-07, 11:53
hi, i could write book,giv lectures all about panic and anixety BUT cannt put what i no into practise.its lot easier said than done. i keep filling my head with negative thoughts but i am trying to change my thoughts and hav been telling myself I HAV THE INTELLENCE TO UNDERSTAND AND THE POWER TO OVERCOME..

pjrobb

nomorepanic
10-02-07, 14:32
Hi Kamal

A warm welcome aboard.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

pamella
11-02-07, 16:33
hi just wanted u to no your not alone and we understand,oh how i wish i had magic wand and could make all anixety and panic disappear for all us suffers.

pjrobb

debera
11-02-07, 19:52
HI KAMAL
WELCOME TO THE FORUM. EVERYONE IS SO CARING AND HELPFUL HERE. THIS IS THE BEST SITE ON ANXIETY THAT I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS.
DEBERA
XX:)

manmoor
11-02-07, 23:33
Hi Kamal,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."