PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

yesday
18-08-15, 18:17
how are you?

My name is Sil, i´m 56, brasilian, living on Rio de Janeiro. I´ve got a health anxiety problem and since i´m getting older i´m becoming more fragile to it.

Because at my age we do have more health problems, or we can expect to have, than when we were young.

I think that living alone doesn´t help, either.

I have a son, but he lives on the USA, and we don´t talk that much.

I´m feeling lonely with my preocupations, so i think this is the reason for me to become more anxious.

Last week i was doing my anual mamogram, and the person took a lot of extra images. This triggered my h.a. and, next, i´ve found here, you guys.

Tomorrow i will pick the results.

I am very nervous, but i did not google about breast problems, like you recommend us not to do. My week was relatively ok, and i prefer to read the posts, because my english is not so good.

I hope i am being suficiently clear here.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, you´ve been my best friends lately.

venusbluejeans
18-08-15, 18:22
Hiya yesday and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

yesday
18-08-15, 18:42
Thanks a lot, venusbluejeans. Words cannot express what means to me to have people who understand my worries, and don´t think i am this crazy person. On the contrary, i´m over responsable.

I will do what you suggest, look at the articles on the home page.

Thanks again!

sial72
18-08-15, 21:20
Hi Sil and welcome!
Your English is very good, so come on here with your worries, we are all here for each other.
Congratulations on not googling and good luck with your results tomorrow.
Adeus! X

Pepperpot
18-08-15, 22:15
Hello and welcome :)
Your English is fine! Come on to the site and post! Good luck with your results tomorrow, and let us know how you get on x