PDA

View Full Version : Some advice please

laura1988
18-08-15, 19:51
Hi guys,

Haven't been here for a while, but could Reali do with some help, the last week ive been dealing with a weird sensation it only happens when I'm laying down but my heart feels like it stops I can't take a breath and my hands go tinglely and vision goes funny this only lasts a few seconds but I'm Reali freaking out!!! Has anyone experienced this before?
Xxx

white1989
18-08-15, 20:52
Hi there,
I get a lot of heart symptoms caused by anxiety, and often when I'm lying down I get that strange feeling of your heart stopping! Have you ever had any tests done such as an ECG? It sounds like it's absolutely nothing sinister and if you're anxious it's more than likely a result of this (the tickling can be a symptom of anxiety) but requesting an ecg with your gp would put your mind at rest and assure you Everything's fine! ! Try not to worry, get plenty of sleep and rest and hopefully you will start to feel better. Best wishes x

laura1988
18-08-15, 21:03
Thanks for the reply! I've had hundreds of ecgs and a heart scan that was about 3 years ago now tho and I've put on about 3 stone :( I'm very overweight (on slimming World to try and lose it) so I'm concerned that is the reason, will go and speak to my gp in the morning xxx