PDA

View Full Version : Scared I have a Brain Tumor

masterblaster
19-08-15, 00:02
Hi, I've been having some worrying symptoms over the past month or so. It started about 5 weeks ago when I couldnt sleep so I got up to watch TV and it looked slanted. This went away significantly after 2 weeks but it's beginning to come back. I'm also having abnormal headaches on one side of my head. They don't feel like normal headaches, and are very sharp. I've also been experienced occasional white spots and flashes. I think I've driven myself crazy, scouring the internet for personal stories and experiences but none offered comfort. Here's a little information if it helps at all:

-I used to be a huge germaphobe and regularly sprayed lysol and probably inhaled a good amount.
-I'm a teenager
-I used to be on my laptop for about 10-12 hours a day.

I've since tried to change these habits and have for the most part but I'm scared it's catching up to me by way of tumor :unsure:

Fishmanpa
19-08-15, 01:28
So you're fear is your computer habits and use of disinfectant spray have caused a brain tumor?

Positive thoughts

jackdobs
19-08-15, 10:50
I'm almost certain brain tumours are a type of disease that is u preventable I.e you can't do anything to increase your likelihood of getting one.