PDA

View Full Version : Worried about lung cancer :-(

LOFARONYG
19-08-15, 01:23
My name is John, I am 33 years old. I suffer from pretty bad health anxiety. Most of my worries are about cancer, as I am sure much of us are in the same boat. Right now, I am so worried that I have lung cancer. I have been a smoker for almost 4 years, trying to quit for two of those years. I have always smoked only about 7-8 cigarettes a day. I've never smoked more than that. I developed a dry cough (off and on), headache (off & on) and I feel tired a lot. I went to the doctor, she listened to my lungs, looked at my ears and such. She thought I had bronchitis and gave me some pills. After a few days, I began to get an aching in my left shoulder and arm, weakness and pain in both legs, off and on tightness in my chest, pain in both my knees and an achy neck. I even feel the pain in my knuckles. I know I'm kind of young to have it and I know that I really haven't smoked all that much, but I'm just so worried. I even notice that my back hurts bad and that when I sit by tailbone kills when I get up. I have also had pain in my ribs on the right side. And I have felt sick to my stomach. I suffer from acid reflux whenever I stress a lot, I don't know if that could be part of what this is? I'm just so worried, I haven't started a family or achieved my goals yet. I don't want to die yet. I'm sorry for bugging everyone with this, but any advice would be welcomed. Oh, I did have my lungs listened to at the doctors and she said they sounded great. Oddly though, I have an ear infection. That you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate it.