PDA

View Full Version : Pain everywhere

TheMadOladCoger
19-08-15, 11:53
Hello,

Recently I have started to feel abdominal pain upper and lower. Have other experienced this? Its no really painful but it is enough to make me worry about it.

It's not constant but comes and goes everyday, I have had this before but I was sick and it went after 3 weeks and I stopped paying so much attention to it.

Is this pain all in my head? I am hypersensitive lately every little pain sets me off and the last couple of weeks have been rather bad for me worrying every second.

Peace

TheMadOladCoger
19-08-15, 20:19
Anyone?

Peace

Greenman50
19-08-15, 21:43
It could be anything mate probably just a dicky tummy ?

I suffer from IBS and can get pains in my legs up to my nipples and anywhere in between (seriously) .

The level of pain often used to depend on how worried i was , my focus has gone on other HA areas now so just ignore it but my guts and there aches and pains i,ve had on and off for 24 years .

sl1nky
19-08-15, 21:59
When you say Upper and lower? Define regions. I'm going to assume chest and stomach, you say it comes and goes everyday, it sounds like gas, trapped gas can cause pain's in the upper chest area, usually around the center or ribs