PDA

View Full Version : Constant head pressure

Jules1979
20-08-15, 03:33
Does anyone else experience this or has in the past.. It Happens with or without pain but it is almost always there, I want to take a pin and pop my head..it gives me even more anxiety then I already have in the first place !!!!

kiiing
20-08-15, 21:20
currently going through the same thing then again i might have sinus issues because i use nasal steroids and nasal spray and it feels like its releasing a bit of pressure
been having bad numbing type headaches if that makes sense and the left side of my face top of my eye lid into my eyebrow area goes numb well it comes and goes
its a daily occurrence gonna go see my doc tomorrow morning its been 2 months almost of it happening i have exp the majority of anxiety physical symptoms but never that
even though my brain isnt running wild like before i still exp crazy physical symptoms which from what im told its normal
im sure its anxiety i chugged half a beer right now....yeah i know...i seem to be calming down had crazy anxiety earlier

Ditapage
21-08-15, 05:27
Head pressure was the beginning of my panic attacks. I spent months with a feeling of fullness in my head and it comes and goes now that my anxiety is more under control. It was an AWFUL feeling, I always felt like I was about to faint. Diaphragmatic breathing helps a lot, drinking more water, relaxing shoulders and neck. Head pressure started my whole seizure fixation. Do you have that kind of feeling/fear?

Jules1979
21-08-15, 05:39
I have a feeling mine has to do with my neck, I carry a lot of my tension In my neck and head, I have been so worried it's a brain tumor because of my constant headaches but from what I've been reading it could just be plain old anxiety!!! I'm a driver so it may have a lot to do with the way I sit in my van! So frustrating though because it makes my anxiety worse feeling that pressure!

kiiing
21-08-15, 15:20
tension and anxiety can most likely the culprit just got back from the doc
she asked if i had headaches..yes face pain/numbness...yes neck and shoulder pain stiffness ...yes pain my jaw area...yes
as stated yesterday after chugging that berr i felt better which leads me to blieve it can be anxiety because alcohol certainly kills my anxiety and stress levels

Jules1979
23-08-15, 02:58
Thank you that makes me feel a lot better that you have experienced this as well.. I hate that I always jump to the worst case scenario but the head weirdness is pretty new to me. It's crazy how anxiety can manifest else where.. For years it was my heart because I have an irregular heart beat ( had an ablation for it) and the dr put me on atenolol because it was always beating fast, especially with my anxiety.. So that took care of it however BAM it's moved now to my head!!!