PDA

View Full Version : Sore mole

Purple Fish
20-08-15, 11:26
Hi, just after some reassurance really. :blush:

I've noticed today a mole near my armpit is slightly sore and pink around the edge. It's one of those 'sticky-out' ones. It's only small and I don't take any notice of it generally but I noticed it looked a bit different this morning. It hasn't changed in size or shape. I have made an appointment for Sep 4th.

countrygirl
20-08-15, 16:51
You have done the right thing to get it checked out by a Dr. when you say near your armpit is it likely to rubbed by clothing?

I have had a couple of moles taken off that have been under tight clothing areas like waistband and bra strap. They are happy to remove them because they can get inflamed with constant rubbing.

Good luck let us know how you get on.

sial72
20-08-15, 17:18
Agree with what Countrygirl says. I have had various taken off because they were in places were they kept getting caight, fingers, bra strap area....

Purple Fish
31-08-15, 22:53
I have an appointment this Fri :) I've worked out that I must have caught it while shaving because I did it again a few days ago! It bled like crazy! Going to see if they'll remove it otherwise it's going to keep happening. Will let you know how I get on.

Purple Fish
14-09-15, 14:55
....update!

The doctor said it was more a skin tag than a mole (even though it's brown). I've got to wait for an appointment to have it taken off, but nothing to worry about :-)