PDA

View Full Version : full on weird panic

meesey
13-09-04, 05:54
after 2 weeks of no panic attacks, i worked all wkd for extra money, then we went out for a meal and i over indulged, no drink though, then i woke this morning at 5.am with sever panic and a diff one to usual, i couldnt think straight and determine what had gone on the day b4 which was real and the vivid dreams i have had, i was getting very confused and with the racing heart and panic it got worse, i came online but no one is on this early,, what is happening to me, i thought i was getting a break from them again, and have had to resort to 15mg of diazepam to get out of this one

magnac
13-09-04, 08:45
[Really sorry to hear about this theres nothing worse than being alone when you feel panicky:(

I found too that after a heavy weekend it tends to bring on my panic symptoms

Do you find the Diazepan works, my doctor gave me some after my last bad attack but im too scared to take them.

Also do you feel that alchohol can make you worse especially the day after.

Take Care.x[8D]

tara
13-09-04, 10:51
Hyia Paul, you've done really well recently and it's a right pain when a panic hits you like that. Confusion is part of panic and anxiety, I can remember it well!!!! Don't worry yourself!!!! Just concentrate on your breathing and try some relaxation ,have a look at this http://www.painforum.com/en/1/stressheadache.html
Your such a fun guy paul don't let this get you down babe, keep you chin up!!!
I'll be online later if you want to talk, take care Tara xxxxxx

Meg
13-09-04, 12:40
Hey Paul,

I saw you online at about 5:45 this am... we can pop up at any time of day or night round here .

Firstly - well done for a great couple of weeks. You can't have a blip unless you've already moved forwards...

There are a couple of options for this one. Fluctuating sugar levels may played a part in this as may simply waking up too quickly and not adjusting gently enough .

Did you have a strong coffee to end the evening with...

This is a one off incident - don't take it to heart . Keep making that progress.

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
Robert Albert Bloch

pootle
13-09-04, 12:47
Hi,

Sorry to hear you had a rough night. Although i rarely get panic attacks during the day any more (just general anxiety), i still sometimes wake up with panics in the night.

As you say, it can be a very scary experience, i get confused about what i've dreamt about and can't seperate it from reality. It's almost like part of you is still asleep even though you're awake and you just can't think straight. When you add all of that to the 'usual' panic symptoms it's not fun at all.

I usually find that it happens to me when i've had a very busy couple of days, or i haven't been sleeping well for a few nights.

I don't really have any advice to offer, but i thought i'd let you know you're not the only one that has been through this.

Hope you are feeling better, Andy (pootle)

seh1980
13-09-04, 12:48
hi there Paul,

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a set back!! Don't worry though, it was probably just a one off thing. No matter how 'cured' we are, we will still all feel panicky every once in a while. You were probably just stressed after working all weekend and your body hadn't had time to catch up. Try not to worry about it...

Sarah :D

pauljs
13-09-04, 14:11
Hi

I'm new to the forum but wanted to say that I've been suffering with what I think are panic attacks for 6 months. Done doctors etc ECG and bloods - nothing found.

What I wanted to say was that I always get them at night, either can't get to sleep or get woken up with it and ALWAYS the day after a heavy drinking session.

Glad to see i'm not the only one.

Caz Fab Pants
13-09-04, 15:21
Meesy,

Sorry to hear about your rather nasty wake up call, must be horrid to wake up panicking. Mine are always self induced, I worry about a situation, get anxious and then the panick creeps up.

Out of interest, how long have you been getting panic attacks?

Caroline :)
x

Meg
13-09-04, 16:22
**Mine are always self induced, I worry about a situation, get anxious and then the panick creeps up.**

Caroline , Well done for recognising this . This is true for nearly all of us . Its so common to say 'out of the blue' or refer to panic as a third party - a panic monster etc when it is more realistic - but harsher I agree- to accept and admit that its is self induced and work on stopping the thought cycle that leads to the panic attacks.

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
Robert Albert Bloch

meesey
13-09-04, 17:08
Well i am overwhelmed by the kind responses by you all, it has really hit me how kind you are to be empathising with how i felt, yeah i guess the eventful wkd could have been the cause and the sudden change in diet, i didnt have any alcohol or coffee, just a big roast and some cheesecake and ice cream which i might add was mmmmmmmm. but i guess after how healthy i have been eating it could have been a bit too rich and trigered something in my body, and today yes i have eat crap again, but back to normal tommorrow, gym and healthy eating again. Caz i have had panic attacks for 6 years now, just seems like they have come back again a bit strong since starting work again, i have put them down to my body getting used to the lifestyle change. I added loads of this group to my msn list , just incase some of you are online when i am , in the early hours through panic, hope you dont mind... I will be in chatroom later to hopefully catch up with some of you , and please if any of you would like to talk to me send me a message. Again many many thanks for your thoughts and kind wishes, Paul x

seh1980
13-09-04, 17:14
hi there Paul,

Glad to hear that you are doing ok. You are probably right - the rich food might have triggered something in your body after so much healthy eating..lol
Take care.

meesey
13-09-04, 19:54
thanks sarah, will get back on track tomoz, and just take it as it comes...xx

sarah
13-09-04, 21:28
Hiya Mate

Im definately sure it would have been a blip.
You have been doing so well, maybe it was just a little reminder to look after yourself?

Take care hon

love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

sal
14-09-04, 00:10
Hi Mate

Sorry you have hit a blip and feel so bad. I am sure it is only temporary, a small reminder creeping in the we have suffered. You have done really well so you shouldnt feel bad for taking your diazepam. At the time you needed it and it helped you, and that is all that counts.

Maybe been out for a meal and feeling totally chilled your head started to play games with you for allowing yourself to feel in control, it does happen, but you know you can overcome it and move on again.

Hope you are feeling a lot better now hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

jo-jo
15-09-04, 11:57
Hiya Paul

Hope you're feeling a little better now - it always horrid the day after a panic but it was only a blip and you can put it behind you. Nightime is really the pits for a PA - I had a sort of mini one on holiday where I woke up fearing feeling sick, even though I didn't, and it was a kind of weird dreamy feeling but I knew I was awake though because I could feel my heart beating fast.

I swear by diazepam for emergency situations like that so don't feel bad about it!

Take care, Jo x

nomorepanic
18-09-04, 19:49
Hiya Paul

Sorry I wasn't around last week for you.

How are you now?

Maybe cos you are eating so healthily now that your body resented what you fed it.

I do hope you are back on track now and feeling better?

xx

Nicola

meesey
24-09-04, 22:57
well its been a week since my last attack, jees sound like one of those alcoholics at a meeting lol, anyway its been a week and had a few little turns but nothin major, and a week without a diazepam so i am happy for moment, thanks all

seh1980
24-09-04, 23:03
That's great news!!

The less you rely on the meds the better. Keep up the good work!!

Rennie1989
25-09-04, 11:31
speakin of the subject nic

i suppose that the reason that i had the PA recnetly as probably not eatin alo, or hardly anything!

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

jo-jo
26-09-04, 17:17
Hiya Paul

So glad to hear you're feeling a little better and that you've managed without diazepam too.

Great news mate!

Best wishes Jo x

nomorepanic
26-09-04, 17:22
Hi Paul

Sorry I must have missed this post.

Great news about the panic and so pleased that you are staying off the Diazepam - that means you feel well enough to cope.

Maybe the diet and exercise is paying off at long last eh?

Jade - if you don't eat regularly then you can get panicky.

Nicola

meesey
01-10-04, 17:48
AGAIN 2 WEEKS HAVE PASSED AND I HAVE MANAGED TO NOT RESORT TO A DIAZEPAM, BUT TODAY I TRIED SO HARD TO FIGHT OFF THE PANIC, LITERALLY ALL DAY IT HAS WORN ME OUT, AND I HAD A BAD PANIC ATTACK WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK, I HAD TO TAKE A DIAZEPAM, I COULDN'T THINK OR DO ANYTHING ELSE, I FEEL SO CRAP AND UPSET, I LITERALLY AM SAT HERE AND FEEL LIKE CRYING. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN ANAFRANIL AND WASNT GOING TO TAKE IT, AS I WORRY ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS AND LONG TERM EFFECTS ON MY BODY, I WORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING. I JUST FEEL AT A LOSS, I KNOW I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE BUT I CANT GO ON LIVING LIKE THIS...

jill
01-10-04, 18:39
Hi Paul.

sorry to hear the way you are feeling right now.
my heart goes out to you.
Things may seem horibble right now but you are not alone,
One thing i have learnd since coming on this site is that negative thoughs are the main trigger. It's not easy changing the way we think, we find it to easy to fight with others and very hard to fight with ourselves. But it can be done, with a lot of hard work and time. There is light at the end of the tunnel, I know because i am in the light right now.
I can see you at the beging of the tunnel, you WILL get there you just need to find the right path.
somtimes we need a little bit of help getting there so we choose to take meds, I to needed that help and i am still on them.
Paul there is an end, it just takes time.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXXX

nomorepanic
01-10-04, 18:44
Hi Paul

Long time no see - wondered where you were.

What caused the panic attack - there is usually a trigger? Are you over tired for example?

Don't get too hung up on the side-effects on medication at this time. They server their purpose at a time and there is no evidence that they have long-term side effects on the body. If they help you short-term then you can come off them once you have managed to learn how to control the panic etc.

Have you been keeping a diary - if so then you will see that this is just one day out of 2 weeks and that is a big achievement in itself.

Try to chill this evening, have a relaxing bath and listen to some music.

It will pass ok and you can do this.

Chin up mate
xx

Nicola

tara
01-10-04, 19:30
Hi Paul, your having a rough time of it at the mo, there really is no need to feel bad about having to resort to meds, thats what they are there for!!! I am a big beliver in medication as i feel so good when i'm taking them, but thats not to say they are for everyone. You really don't have to struggle through this alone and if you feel like having a cry, do it, it's a real good way to relieve all that tension!!! See you later Tara xxx

pootle
01-10-04, 22:21
Hi Meesey,

Hope you're feeling a bit better. I know it's not easy, but try and remember that this is just a blip, it won't last.

The Diazepam is there for emergencies so don't feel bad about taking it today. It is a valid and useful way of helping to cope with anxiety and you are using it sensibly.

Having one rough patch doesn't mean that you're back to square one, you've achieved a lot over the last few weeks, don't let one bad day get you down.

I'm having a rough couple of days myself and i know hard it can be to stay positive. Try and remember that you're not on your own, we are always here if you need us.

Take Care, Andy (pootle)

Meg
01-10-04, 23:32
Hi Meesey ,

Well done for doing so well for the last few weeks . Thats great progress indeed .

Do not be concerned about taking a valium for a panic attack especially when it is so infrequent. Mimimising the bad experience of a panic attack is important too or it reinforces to you how awful they are and thus you learn to fear them more wheras if you know that if you get overwhelmed you can take one and you can float through it - the integral fear passes quicker .

Do have a good cry and release thhose calming hormones . Never supress crying with panic for long - by all means do so until you can get some privacy but then let flow - great for breathing and does act an emotional pressure release valve.

If you have been coping well otherwise these last 2 weeks its unlikely that you really need the anafranil- this is just a blip and you can continue to work through it all .

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

sal
02-10-04, 00:14
Hi Mate

Pleased you have had a good couple of weeks.

Totally back up Megs advice.

Remember we all have blips as you will see on the site but those better days get more frequent than the worse ones.

Take care and as Meg says if you need the diazepam in a full blown panic attack dont not use it. I use mine and it does help me calm down and think rationally again.

Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
02-10-04, 12:02
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">

Jade - if you don't eat regularly then you can get panicky.

Nicola

<div align="right">Originally posted by nomorepanic - 26 September 2004 : 17:22:23</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

do you know why this happens or shoudl i ask meg?

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

Meg
02-10-04, 12:18
Jade - having anxiety makes you body produce more stress chemicals such as adrenaline, nor adrenaline and cortisol .

Also, everyday these chemicals also work with regulating how much insulin you produce which works to convert your food into energy and keep the amount of ready energy in your blood stable.

When you are very stressed over a period of time this natural mechanism can go a bit haywire and not work as efficiently as normal, so its best to eat little and often to keep your blood sugar level up and stable especially in the mornings when it may be produucing lots of insulin and adrenalin to get you through your day.

You can help by keeping off pure sugars snacks- chocolate etc which will make your overstretched body suddenly have to produce lots of insulin to convert it .

Having too low a blood sugar can make you feel very shaky, anxious, sweaty as the body tries to counteract it.

Bananas, nuts , fruit , brown bread sandwiches, cheese, ham are all good snacks.

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

Rennie1989
02-10-04, 12:47
thanx meg, really apretiate that (sorry cant spell)

Scooter Girl

jill
02-10-04, 21:43
Hello Paul:D

How are you today?

Thinking of you,

Wishing you well

JILLXX

sal
02-10-04, 23:37
Hi Paul

How is it going and i do hope you are feeling a bit better.

Would be good to hear from you.

Take care mate.

Love Sal xxxxx

meesey
03-10-04, 00:24
Thanks for kind words all, i aint too bad today, bit up and down, feel in limbo really, is like goin from one week to the next, but all blending from one to another if u get me, dont know how to feel, x

tara
03-10-04, 08:51
Hi Paul, not knowing how your feeling is horrible, kinda just getting on with things, but really getting no-where. Your off training today aren't you? That'll do you good, get rid of all that tension, get the feel good hormones flowing!!! Take Care Tara xxxx

seh1980
03-10-04, 10:56
Hi Paul,

I know how horrible it is when you feel like you are going nowhere. You are doing all the right things by eating healthily and doing exercise. Just make sure that you aren't over-doing it and I'm sure you will feel better soon.

meesey
04-10-04, 02:40
It's 2am and yet again i am up with a full on panic attack, i went to bed feeling really low and depressed, woke u feeling anxious at 2am ish which turned into a full on panic attack, i couldnt stand it anymore and ended up taking 15mg of diazepam, made a glass of warm milk and came online to find a chatroom, couldnt find any, and no one was around, phoned the panic helpline which helped a littleand just browsed the web until the diazepam kicked in, As yet god knows if i will make it into work in the morning, I feel so useless if i cant keep this job up, only been doing it 2 months and since starting my panic attacks have come back 10 fold, i hate leaving the house and cant wait to get back home. I am ok in situations where i leave the house to go to my moms or to the gym as i know i can get back home at any time so i cant understand why when i go to work i cant wait to get home to feel ok, the attacks subside when i am at home and i know i dont have to leave the house until i feel ok to do so, God what is happening to me, i know its a relapse but i feel exhausted, i cant take much more of this, If i stop the job i feel like i will be letting everbody down, especially my wife and kids because of the lack of money we wont be able to do as much as we have been doing the last 2 months.. i am a failure

tara
04-10-04, 09:20
Oh Paul, what a crap night for you, I wish I was around for you mate!. You knew things wern't going good for you yesturday though. You wouldn't be letting anyone down by not working Paul, theres only so much you can deal with and this is obviously adding to your anxiety, which is something you don't need right now!, you were medically retired! How come you went back to work? I'm sure your wife will totally understand the suituation, i'm sure she doesn't like seeing you in such a bad way Paul, you really are NOT a failure!!!! You tried to do it and it's just too much for you, thats not your fault, it's just the way things are, and thats ok, don't push yourself to do things that make you feel so ill. Money is nice, but being happy in yourself means much more than that!!!!! Having a smile on your face and being happy would mean much more to your wife and children than having a little extra money in your pocket, which give five minutes of happyness!!!! I WILL talk to you later Paul Take Care Tara xxxx

sarah
04-10-04, 10:44
Hey Paul

You are NOT a failure hon, in any way, shape or form!!!!!
You did the right thing last night, you took your diazepam to relax you and tried to distract yourself. Did you manage the rest of the night ok?
You are obviously feeling under pressure by going back to work, thats only natural, the only thing I can say is that it will get better with time and patience. (not much help when you feel like hell now tho is it?)
I totally agree with Tara, money is nice but health and happiness is by far more important. You are lucky that your wife isnt like my husband (totally obsessed by money and status!). Your wife and kids obviously love you and im sure she understands how you feel, have you told her about all this?

I hope you managed to get to work today and are having a better day. Dont be surprised if you dont feel great today as last night will have knocked you for six but you can do it! You are a strong person and you will get there!!

take care and I will speak to you later
love Sarah
xx

tara
05-10-04, 14:37
Hi Paul, Hope your having a better day today!! How did work go, was you ok? Take Care Tara xxx

jill
05-10-04, 15:48
Hi Paul.

Very:( to hear the way your are feeling right now.

There is a saying I say to my kids all the time "do your best
and your best is good enough. We as adults should take that
advice to, Paul you have done yor best you are not a failure.
Your health must come first.
Maybe in time going out to work will get easyer.

How did work go today?

THINKING OF YOU

LOVE JILLXX

jo-jo
05-10-04, 20:17
Hiya Paul

Hope you're feeling a little better today - sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it at the moment. I can't really add much to the posts already here but I think you know its just a bad patch and that things will even out soon.

As far as the meds are concerned, they can really help you so I wouldn't worry about taking them. I know not everyone feels the same about it but the way I look at it is that if there's a way for me not to feel so anxious and panicky, then I'll take it.

Take care hun, Jo x

jill
06-10-04, 21:59
Hi Paul,

How are you today?

Hope you are feeling better.

It would be nice to here from you.

LOVE JILLXX

seh1980
06-10-04, 22:05
hi Paul,

GOOD LUCK tomorrow!! I'm sure you will be fine. Let us know how it goes, ok?

meesey
07-10-04, 19:18
Well got through it ok, medical assessment wasnt as bad as i was thinking it would be. And got job sorted with boss, loads less pressure on me now. I was really nervous and edgy this morning , and i have been a bit on tender hooks all day, even now i can feel the anxiety, but i know thats cause this medical has had me all worked up, well its over for now, i hope, thanks everyone for your kind words and support, it was very much needed and appreciated.. Paul

meesey
07-10-04, 19:38
Darn it i have tried all day but the panic is there, i have resorted to a diazepam, sod it i deserve to be chilled after the day i have had.....

tara
07-10-04, 19:45
oh paul, hope your ok!! I used to have to take diazipam when things got to much for me too!! Thats what they are there for!! You've ahd a stressful day today, have a nice chilled evening Tara xxx

nomorepanic
08-10-04, 21:11
Paul

When you think you need Diazepam run up and down the stairs. It will take your mind off it and you burn off cals too!!

Nicola

lainey
09-10-04, 11:15
Hi Paul

Just been reading all your posts, I'm so sorry to hear you've been having a bad time of it as you were doing so well and you will get there again!

Hope you are feeling better today,

Take care chuck

Elaine xx

tara
09-10-04, 12:17
Hi there you! Hope everything went real well for you and you had a nice panic free time!! Speak to you soon love Tara xxxxxxxx

meesey
09-10-04, 23:53
HI, WELL GOT SOME THINGS SORTED, MEDICAL WENT OK, ISH, WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WKD AWAY IN LONDON, AND BUMMER HAD PANIC ATTACKS ALLWKD, THE VALIUM DIDNT TOUCH THEM SO ON THE SUNDAY AFTER 3 MONTHS OF NO DRINKING I HAD SOME GUINNESS, IT CALMED ME DOWN NO END, I KNOW I WILL SUFFER LATER ON, BUT I DIDNT HAVE THAT MANY ONLY 3 AND 2 CANS OF FOSTERS, BUT I WANTED TO ATLEAST ENJOY SOME OF THE WKD, ANYWAY ON THE WAGON AGAIN LOL , NO IT AINT THAT BAD REALLY, I EVER HARDLY DRANK ANYWAY, THANKS FOR OUR CONCERNS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS POSTED, MUCH APPRECIATED, PAUL XX

tara
10-10-04, 07:52
Hi Paul, sorry to hear you panicked all wkd :( . I hope having a drink yesturday hasn't made you feel to bad today Tara x

lainey
10-10-04, 09:28
Hi Paul

Hope you are feeling better today and haven't got too much of a headache after the guinness yesterday.Speak soon

Take care

Elaine x

meesey
10-10-04, 11:16
Well thankfull i slept soundly last night even after having a drink, i think the good thing is i didn't over indulge and what with walking round london solid for 2 days i was knackered anyway.. Not saying i will drink regular though... I have been pondering on the thoughts of what my triggers could be and my panic seems to be worse when i know i cant get home, even though i have had some bad panic attacks home, i feel fine today, just gonna go shopping and chill all day, i am wandering if not being able to get home when i feel i need to could be a trigger to my panic or atleast heightened anxiety... Thanks again for all your posts, and yes i feel lots better today so far, and that guinness was nice , lol, Paul xx

lainey
10-10-04, 20:07
Hi Paul
Glad to see you are so much better todayand that the guinness didn't do too much damage.lol!

Elaine

tara
11-10-04, 07:34
Hi Paul, I also get anxious at the thought of being to far away from home. I took my son to folly farm for his birthday it was about a 2hr drive from where I live, I worried about it for days before so by the time it was time to go, god I was in a right state! I managed to drive about an hour down the road but by then i couldn't speak or think straight i just wanted to turn around and go back home to where it was safe!! Anyway my bf took over the driving (even though hes not insured, i didn't care lol) and i settled a bit until i got there jesus i was so far away from home, no-one knew me and what if i needed help, who would do that!! I tried to enjoy the day as much as I could, but god was i anxious all the time! I've read loads of posts where people have a safe zone and don't like to go too far, just another one of those things we've got to deal with!!Tara xx

jo-jo
12-10-04, 19:43
Hiya Paul

Sorry to hear you had a panicky weekend - but at least you managed to enjoy are beer or two on Sunday!

Hey, we might have passed each other by - I was there too!

Best wishes, Jo x

jo-jo
12-10-04, 19:44
Ooh er just look at that, I have 3 sexy purple stars next to my name now!

meesey
14-10-04, 15:59
LOL Jo, your special now...Thanks for the support from some of you, has been very helpful, i am taking a rest from work, well the back to work trial, to see if anything changes. Got to see a pyschologyst and see my Dr every 2 weeks now. Difficult to explain to them how i actually feel in panic, but hopefully i will try to cover everything with the psychologyst. I feel bad in a way that i could not continue work, especially when you get comments from people who dont REALLY understand what it is like for ME at work, but the main thing is my family are supportive..Thanks again x

lainey
14-10-04, 18:21
Hi Paul

Glad to see that your family are so supportive it makes things a lot easier to deal with I think. It will do you good to see your GP every 2 weeks and help you to move on. Sorry to hear you have finished work but at least you tried it and you will go back again soon I'm sure. Make good use of your time and try to relax as much as possible and chill out mate!

Take care

Elaine xxx

ladynumberone
14-10-04, 18:31
hi im new to the board sorry to hear your panic attack came back after such a good wek i dream of having one day that i will wake up and not have any panick attacks. I have been trying to go through the day and meet people head on and try and get through the attacks as they happen i have found that this has been a good way of dealing with them head on and trying to get as far through a conversation as possible before i have to walk away I was on diazipam but the doctor has taken me off them and it has made life hell as they refuse to put me on anything other than anti depressants i have tried to change doctor but they still wont put me on them as they are so addictive, even though i came off them without any side effects. Good luck and remember tomorrow is always another day and you can try again it doesnt matter what others think as long as you are doing your best
emma
xxxxx

nomorepanic
14-10-04, 19:55
Paul

That is quite common - I had to go and see the GP every week just for a quick chat and to see how the meds were doing (not that they worked lol).

I am pleased that you are taking some time out from work and if you ever feel well enough then I would love someone to research sleep remedies for the site as that part of the website is still blank. I know you suffer from it too so if you find anything then let me know.

Glad the family are ok and supporting you - it always help if someone close to you is there to help.

Nicola

tara
16-10-04, 09:01
Hi Paul, You really should not feel bad about not being able to work you know, just rememer you are medically retired!!!! and you gave it a go and it just didn't work out and thats ok. I hope that having some professional help will help you loads. I'm really glad that your family are supportive, thats all you need!! Take care of yourself Tara xxx

jo-jo
16-10-04, 18:37
Hiya Paul

How are you feeling today? Don't worry about the work thing, your health is far more important and I've no doubt things will start to look up for really soon and it can only be a positive that you've got regular visits to your GP and you're seeing the psychologist too.

Great news that your family are right behind you, what a world of difference it makes when you have good people on your side.

Take care, love Jo xx

chubsy2
25-10-04, 23:29
Hi paul, sorry you had a bad time but glad to see you getting it together.We all have our ups and downs but lets hope the ups outweigh the downs eh?? Good times for all ahead fingers crossed.