PDA

View Full Version : Random Bruises

ShaunRyder
21-08-15, 11:37
The last couple of days I have noticed a few bruises on my leg, I have four on my left and two on my right, only one is quite big the others are small, They are light brownish. I went to a watch a football game saturday so maybe they are from the sitting and standing in big crowds, I have also been looking after my brothers dog who is playful and maybe she has caught me(I dont remember though). But... I have convinced myself it is Leukemia. I have also been worried about Leukemia and Lymphoma for the last few weeks as i have a small lymph node neck(dr said it is fine) and also night sweats(Not excessive just waking up with a bit of sweat back of head). What are bruises like with Leukemia?

AnxietyDJ
21-08-15, 11:43
Hi there, I can't comment on any medical conditions as I am not a professional, but I would say with some confidence that I'm sure the bruises are just from minor knocks you've had - as you say, either from the football game, the dog, or something else entirely. It is surprising how you can get a bruise without even realising you bumped into anything - at times, even a slight tap can do it.

If you are really worried though, the best advice I can give is to make an appointment to see your GP or another health professional who can check things over properly.

Hope you feel better soon :)

Fishmanpa
21-08-15, 12:25
Sounds like normal every day things that happen, no more. There's no need to go to the doctor for reassurance.

Positive thoughts