PDA

View Full Version : Unbalanced, can't place feet, unsteady boat feeling, breathing

MidnightCalm
21-08-15, 17:27
This isn't like vertigo (which I've had) it's more in my legs. They feel uncoordinated and wobbly and don't place properly. I even trip over my own foot sometimes. I try to sit down as much as I can but I do pace a lot when I have anxiety. My legs feel terribly weak, like they need one big rest but when I try to rest I can literally feel my legs tensing constantly, even to the point of pain. It scares me because when I feel unbalanced I think "fainting" and then I get a bunch of other symptoms that follow it and I can go into a downward spiral of panic. I can't even stand up and make food because I'm so unsteady on my legs.

---------- Post added at 17:27 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

I also get strange breathing. Not hyperventilating, not tightness, more like under breathing and looseness. Like the oxygen isn't working. Feels like my breathing will slow to a halt.

fluff
21-08-15, 19:49
Ive had that feeling once when I was at my worst I felt like I was on a boat and like everything was moving back and fourth. Also I get it when im really anxious nowdays like the floor moves slightly ect and I feel I have to hold onto something nearby

jojo198628
21-08-15, 20:01
wow and I thought I was the only one feeling like that mine get so bad sometimes I get scared to get up and I make my little sister get things for me I was stressing so bad about it yesterday I ended up having a full blown panic attack which of course progressed to make the feelings worse.... I totally understand how you feel. try and ignore these feelings the best you can I try to tell myself if it was anything sinister like "fainting" it would have happened by now I don't no how long you have had these feelings for but for me its been going on a few weeks private message me if you feel like talking more xxx

MidnightCalm
21-08-15, 22:00
It's horrible isn't it. I'm lay in bed right now and my legs are so tense and aching.