PDA

View Full Version : Worried scared and breathing issues

Pet59
21-08-15, 22:46
Hi all,
I'm sorry to be on here posting the same stuff again but I'm not sure what to do and I'm stuck in the vicious circle of the more I think about it the worse it gets and when I try not to think about it the more I do think about it.
Anyway, have this feeling that I am "forgetting " to breathe or sometimes I think to myself, have I been breathing or have I been holding my breath? It started out that I would waken in the nit occasionally with this feeling that I had forgotten to breathe then I would have a big breath and some palpitations and then go back to sleep. Now it is happening during the day too. It's like when I think about it, I have a huge adrenaline rush.
I can take a deep breath, I have no pain and no other symptoms. It's keeping me awake at night now because I'm afraid to go to sleep. I'm feeling very frustrated. :mad::weep:

MidnightCalm
22-08-15, 07:05
I have been "forgetting" to breathe for ages. Sometimes I find myself gasping or even just sitting to see if I breathe and I don't. Feel like I have to remind myself to take a breath in fear that if I don't I won't take one.