PDA

View Full Version : Making progress slowly!

suzy1984
07-02-07, 12:53
Hi
Feeling really good today & wanted someone to share my successes with if thats ok :) Been on cipralex (it was a last resort for me didn't want to go on meds) for almost a month now & im so pleased with how much better im feeling, still have bad days but even on bad days i still manage to do the essentials. Went to the hairdressers today for the first time in 2 years & was fine felt a little anxious in the chair but managed to beat the feeling down then i had a wander around my local shopping centre tried a few things on & treated myself to a starbucks (it was a take out one but still!) Iv been attending all my lectures at uni & catching up on the month i missed when i hardly left the house. iv joined a gym & plan to get off my wobbly bum & go soon. All in all the sun is shining & things are looking up! :D
Hope everyone is doing ok today
Love & hugs
Suzy xxx:D

sandie
07-02-07, 13:06
Well done Suzy!!!!

Sounds brilliant - keep up the progress. Pleased to hear the meds are kicking in so well. We all have bad days, but hopefully they will become fewer and less often until they become the exception and not the rule.

Good luck at the Gym and keep up the work at Univ - it will be worth it!!

Take care

Sandie

ceecee
07-02-07, 13:18
thats great news suzywell done
you,re doing great!!!
take care
rach x

sarah1984
07-02-07, 14:11
Hi Suzy!
Congratulations and give yourself a big pat on the back! It's wonderful when you feel good enough to start going out and are actually interested in looking round the shops again-I remember that feeling.
Sarah [8D]

Karen
07-02-07, 17:21
Well done for all your progress Suzy. You are doing brilliantly. Keep it going.

Karen

Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Dont they know its the end of the world?
It ended when you said goodbye

honeybee3939
07-02-07, 19:31
Well Done Suzy, lots of progress there !:D

you are doing great hun !:D The gym is a excellent idea too, you keep going gal !

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Southern_Belle
09-02-07, 17:04
Can I say wow Suzy?

Sounds like you have done alot in one day to me! Keep up the good work, you have made some huge steps. Congratulations.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

trac67
09-02-07, 19:32
Brilliant news Suzy :D

Onwards and upwards mate

Love

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
10-02-07, 16:56
Well done Suzy

What fab news to read.

Onwards and upwards for you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

suzy1984
12-02-07, 15:27
Hi
Thanks for all the 'well done's' they mean a lot to me. Its lovely to come on here & share successes with people who understand what a big achievement thes seemingly every day things can be.

So so pleased with myself today had to get a bus to the city centre for some uni work, last time i did this was 2 years ago & i had a major panic & mum had to bring me home in tears. Today i went by myself, did my work at the venue & even went to primark :D a bit of anxiety but nothing that bothered me! theres no stopping me now!

I wouldnt be at the point i am today though without all the advice, support & kind words I have recieved from people on here though so thankyou.

Take care
Love & hugs
Suzy xx

normalwisdom
12-02-07, 15:35
Well done again Suzy you seem to be doing really well keep it up.:D

YOU GO GIRL LOL:D:D

Steph

KOKO23CAT
14-02-07, 13:35
Cracking Stuff,

Well done You