PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

Blairsmum2003
22-08-15, 19:22
Hi am new to this site I suffer from bad panic and anxiety attacks and went through I miscarriage on the 12th of July 2015 and my depression has got worse and so has the physical affects it's having on my day to day life my gp has started me on sertraline 50mg I know it's a small tablet but I can't bring myself to take it incase it feels that it gets stuck cause of anxiety and am scared of the side affects that it gives out and I was just wondering if I could cut the tablet in half and break it up so its easier to take?? Any advice would be great ??

venusbluejeans
22-08-15, 19:27
Hiya Blairsmum2003 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
22-08-15, 19:36
Hi and welcome
I'm sorry, I don't really know about Sertraline, just wanted to say I am sorry about your miscarriage and that it is normal that you are feeling sad, you have to allow yourself time to recover.
I'm sure somebody will be able to answer your question soon xxx