PDA

View Full Version : Skin feels sunburnt???

Worried 24/7
23-08-15, 03:33
Hello, I'm freaking out because since yesterday when I got out of work I've had a sunburnt feeling that runs all the way around where my bra band sits. There is no redness or rash but hurts just to have clothes touching the area. I have been MASSIVELY stressed lately and had intense anxiety. Can the burning feeling be a symptom of all the anxiety? Has anyone else experienced this? It's been 24hrs now since this feeling started....

MyNameIsTerry
23-08-15, 05:05
With it being where the bra band sits maybe it could be some inflammation of a nerve? Nerve pain often feels like burning or pins & needles or loss of sensation, etc. It seems possible given you could have something tight around that area.

I know when I have had nerve pain, touching the area is painful and it somehow feels like there is a loss of sensation but it's not a deep pain that you associate with muscular pain.

daisyflower
23-08-15, 07:00
It's just nerve pain, I get this all the time! Often I get it over one shoulder or the top of one arm or down the side of my face. Really often coincides with times of stress x

GingerFish
23-08-15, 12:52
I get this a lot, especially all over my upper back and shoulders. It mostly happens when I have been stressed so I've always put it down to muscle and nerve pain. It feels like sunburn. Its agony to touch and stingy even when I don't touch it.