PDA

View Full Version : Is my body playing tricks on me?

made0fscars
23-08-15, 19:32
Okay I have a mix of hypochondria & severe insect/parasite phobia.

This past week on Monday I went for a pee in the morning and I looked into the toilet after before I flushed and there was a moth in there. This may sound awfully irrtational but I'm convinced it came from inside my body. (My phobia focuses around insects getting into my orifices & laying eggs). I have been petrified ever since that it came from me and it has laid eggs in my front area.

It's been 6 days now and so of course I looked into the gestation periods of eggs of a few different types of moths, it's now the optimal time for eggs to hatch into larvae and I've been doing quite well not thinking about it until today. Today I've had these awful stabbing sensations that just will not go away. I've had a look and I can't see anything obvious but I can't exactly get the best view. I feel like I'm going crazy. I just wish I looked into the toilet first to see if the moth was already there but I didn't and I hate myself right now. I can't focus on anything else. Is my anxiety causing these genital related symptoms and has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Thank you. :weep: