PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite day of the week and why?

Greg101
23-08-15, 20:19
Hi all

Bit of a strange question perhaps but is there a day of the week where your anxiety is less or conversely more heightened?

Greg :)

sial72
23-08-15, 20:52
My least favourite day is Sunday, I just hate them! Always have done. Here where I live shops are all closed (which has always given me an end of the world feeling) and people just eat and go for walks along the prom. My favourite day is Monday, because I am happiest whith routines, so I like to be back to my weekly routines.
You didn't mention yours Greg...

Greg101
23-08-15, 22:01
Hey Sial

Yes you are right.

When I was younger and didn't really like school etc. I really did not like Mondays one little bit, on the other side of that Saturday and Sunday were firm favourites of mine.

However now I work for myself and enjoy what I do and I really like Mondays the excitement of new opportunities and never quite knowing how the day and week will develop and having goals and tasks to achieve means I now love Mondays.

Such a transformation and it gives me incredible peace of mind.

Greg :)

AnxietyDJ
23-08-15, 23:40
Friday evening and Saturday morning :) No work and the whole weekend ahead! :D

blue moon
24-08-15, 04:54
The days are all the same to me,as long as I wake up each day is a blessing:D

MrAndy
24-08-15, 08:32
I find sundays very hard to much time on my hands and the thought of work the next day.
Fridays are ok and so are Saturdays

MyNameIsTerry
25-08-15, 08:24
Saturday nights alright for fighting acccording to my mate Elton. :D

GingerFish
27-08-15, 14:11
Any day but a Sunday. Even if I don't have uni or any work to do on a Monday, I still always feel so bored and depressed on a Sunday. Probably stems back to all those years of dreading a Sunday because I had school again the next day lol.