PDA

View Full Version : Just IBS or female related problem?

CeeCeeCee
23-08-15, 21:06
Re-posting this in this forum
I have a niggling pain like a period pain in my lower tummy, I don't have periods any more as past menopause. It also feels like it is coming from the back end too and feels a bit like pressing down. It's not bad pain really, it's just there in the background and uncomfortable. I also seem to be passing urine a lot too. There is no blood or discharge but I'm a bit worried it might be something underlying in my womb or another female issue, or could it be n infection? I am getting worried that my HA will start to be bad again as it has been not too bad lately. Has anyone else had this or similar please? Any info would be great.

WiganLad
23-08-15, 21:18
i am a ibs sufferer and i get lower right abdoman pain and near my hip also feel like someone is pushing the right side of my stomach so it will be most likley that :)

sial72
23-08-15, 21:24
If you are having to wee a lot maybe you should just get it checked, it could be something as simple as a urine infection x

CeeCeeCee
23-08-15, 21:29
Thanks for the replies. I have made an appointment with doc tomorrow but I'm scared she'll examine me and find something there. I have had a urinary infection before but it was a lot worse than this and hurt when I weed. Could it still be an infection just not as bad this time? Just a bit scared of having ovaries and womb problems.

sherry68
25-08-15, 04:44
I had the same symptoms before. Went to see the doc and the first urine test turned out normal no infection and only a couple of weeks after that with the second urine test I was diagnosed with UTI. A week of antibiotics cleared all the symptoms.

CeeCeeCee
25-08-15, 14:21
Thanks, Sherry, that makes me feel a little better, had a urine sample sent off so wait for results. Did you just have niggle-y period-y pains and weeing a lot? Doc didn't seem worried but I'm still getting low down pain, it's more irritating than anything as it makes me focus on it with being there all the time.