PDA

View Full Version : feel ill

bambamers
07-02-07, 17:20
HI,THIS AFTERNOON IVE COME OVER FEELING ALL ILL AND ITS WORRYING ME.BASICALLY ONE MINUTE I WAS FINE THE NEXT IM FEELING NAUSEOUS,WEAK,FLUSHED CHEEKS,LIGHT HEADED AND JUST BASICALLY OUT OF SORTS.ITS GONE ON FOR 4HOURS.ANY IDEAS AND HAS ANYONE ELSE FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE.I KNOW IT SOUNDS SO TRIVIAL BUT I JUST WORRY.I HATE NOT KNOWING WHY IM FEELING A CERTAIN WAY AND IF IM THE ONLY ONE.
LOUISE X

bambamers
07-02-07, 17:21
OH AND FORGOT TO SAY I ALSO HAVE A HEADACHE

lass
08-02-07, 10:14
Sounds like it could be some kind of virus, there's loads going around. You probably have a slightly raised temperature which would explained your flushed cheeks, headache and light headedness. I'm sure you'll be fine in a couple of days, just rest lots and drink lots of fluids!

How is your lower abdo pain now? Did you get your results back from your swab?

Caroline
x

bambamers
08-02-07, 22:35
my swabs came back clear but im still getting the pains .think i will see how they go then go back.x

sal
08-02-07, 23:08
Sounds like a bug to me.

My daughter was off school all last week feeling just how you were, apparently there are lots of different bugs going round.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

barbie
08-02-07, 23:11
FEELING NAUSEOUS,WEAK,FLUSHED CHEEKS,LIGHT HEADED - I often feel like this when I am highly anxious. So it could be that, or like the others have said it could be a virus, there have been lots and lots of them about. That time of year and all that.
If it keeps happening then go to your GP to put your mind at rest.
Hope you feel better soon.

"Smile Like You Mean It"

miss diagnosis
09-02-07, 10:23
sounds like S.A.D
i used to get like that every single winter. Its to do with lack of sunlight.
Seriously! Try taking some vitiman D and C and u will feel a whole lot better