PDA

View Full Version : New to site

Penny19
24-08-15, 16:26
Hi I'm Penny

Just come across this site....just hit rock bottom again atm.....

sial72
24-08-15, 16:30
Hi Penny and welcome
When you hit rock bottom the only way is up!! I'm sure this place will be as helpful to you as it us to me x

venusbluejeans
24-08-15, 16:34
Hiya Penny19 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Penny19
24-08-15, 16:36
Thank you. Just recently tried to come off my meds again....was doing well until yesterday......well gradually going downhill for last few weeks. So yesterday...return of panic attack and palpitations. Unsure what to do, thought I was on the mend.....maybe not ready to come off or is it withdrawal symptoms.. Dr suggested back on meds today.... I know he probably is right, but to me it's just a comfort blanket covering up my anxiety. Totally frustrated and not many people to chat with as I seem to be upsetting my boyfriend and family x

Gina32
24-08-15, 16:42
Hi Penny, hope you managing okay! My doctor gave me beta blockers a few weeks ago and I haven't taken any yet..... Think in my mind I don't want to rely on tablets to sort my anxiety out! I just go round in a circle :-/ as I'm sure we all day! Try think positive (easier said then done I know) Gina x

Penny19
24-08-15, 16:47
Thanks Gina, it's hard to know what to do for the best at times. Sometimes medication is like a helping hand, just takes the edge off things. I'm also trying to try and control this myself and trying to manage anxiety, but it is managing me atm. Just so frustrating I want to be able to get on with my life, but my old friend anxiety is back.... Hope ur ok x