PDA

View Full Version : is this all anxiety??

cashbyx
25-08-15, 04:33
so I've been having very bad pains through out my body for the course of
a few months. I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and take 25 mcg of levothyroxine other than that I'm pretty healthy. As of late I've been having constant frontal headaches, neck ache when I turn my head to the right, chest pain in center and left side under breast, stomach pain and leg pain and upper back pain. Is this really all anxiety or could it be something else? I've had three ddimers, two EKGs and an Echo and everything came back fine. I just would rather have reassurance here than google.

pepperutchie
24-09-15, 17:54
Hi, i can relate to those things you ve mentioned, mine atm is all about chest pain and dicomfort, i had an ecg a month ago and everytning is normal i just keep on worrying about some discomfort and pain,my stomach have also been my worry lately,i hve gastritis and also is hypothyroid.just like tonight i have some gas in my stomach that cannot seem to go and it sometimes reaches my chest and really is freaking me out.i also had this diffrent pain in my side , back neck and almost everywhere