PDA

View Full Version : feeling ill again

kelly12
25-08-15, 13:38
Hi guys.
The last couple of days I been feeling quite rough....its mainly the head sensations I'm getting and it's hard to explain how it feels but it's like I've had a few drinks and my heads kinda spaced out and dizzy with light headed Ness and like I'm going to black out. I'm also waking up with vibrations going through my body and the shakes which then starts all other symptoms off with my anxiety. Then I get that dreaded feeling that some thing serious is wrong and just feel generally rough. Also I have this over welming feeling inside of a tense burning sensation which I'm putting down to the adrenaline going through my body. I can't go to the doctors as they have never helped I'm kinda just getting on with it hoping it will pass and it's not serious but it's horrible. :-( any one have this or can give me advice on how to relieve it?

drivememad
26-08-15, 11:42
Hi
I can only say I am much the same when I wake up several times in the night my hands are scrunched in a fist
my teeth hurt from a tense jaw and I have a headache too it it's too bad I have dry retching. it's a horrible business.

I try and live with it don't fight it just get on with it..I do mindfulness and guided relaxation..helps a little.
not much help but I wanted you to get a reply to your post...it is horrible when no one bothers to reply. hope you feel a little better today

sial72
26-08-15, 12:37
Feeling exactly the same as you describe, this kind if drunk feeling, it's horrible!
Unfortunately I don't have any advice as this one is new to me. The back of my neck feels strange so just wondering if it migh be from that xx