PDA

View Full Version : Question about Lumps

Jamie123
25-08-15, 22:40
When I feel the bottom of my spine I can feel lumps almost perfectly symmetrical on both sides which seem like they are pointing outwards. Is this normal or should I be concerned. Please be honest but friendly if possible as I am worried. I also have a pilondial cyst but this seems to be unconnected as it is much lower down. Any answers are appreciated but please be friendly as I dont want to be freaking out. I believe I have had these for as long as I remember but I dont know for sure. I believe these could be parts of the spine as on pictures the spine looks like it has small parts sticking to the sides.
PS: After a second check these feel less like lumps and more like lines of bone which connect through the spine.

swgrl09
25-08-15, 22:44
Honestly that's probably your pelvis... I have those bumps too. It's just bone. If it's on both sides I'm willing to bet that is it.

Jamie123
25-08-15, 23:01
Yeah thats what I thought its on both sides very symmetrical and then there are some to the sides of my spine and these are also very symmetrical which from the pictures ive seen seem normal but they dont exactly feel like lumps per say more like bones.