PDA

View Full Version : every pain I panic😕

melaniejayne
25-08-15, 23:25
Evening....just need to.write it down....have found it helps...a little....
Anyone so eaten up with h/am it's at the forefront of their minds no matter what? Any pain or twinge or ache (all feom being so tense and some am not so sure are really there) sends a flush of hot anxiety through my body and ping there it is something else to worry about....tonight I have had cancers,heart problems etc....all making me feel like crap...but hey ho tomorrow is another day.....all no relax!! X

Fallenangel76
26-08-15, 19:24
I know exactly how your feeling I've had a headache for past month I sware it was a brain tumour these past few weeks I've had pain in my chest and breathing out of control I'm so afraid it's heart problems anxiety and panic is a horrible thing my life hasn't been mine for 8 years I feel for you but as I have found out on this site your not alone x

natalie yog
26-08-15, 20:09
I know how you feel ever since I was younger I've suffered with health anxiety. Right now I'm obsessed with brain aneurysms so of course I have headaches and eye pains everyday for over 2 weeks. So you're not alone :hugs:

ShaunRyder
26-08-15, 23:10
Hi i can fully relate to this, I am actually typing this worry about a twinge in my pelvic area. You are not alone and keep coming to this boards for support as someone will always be able to reassure you