PDA

View Full Version : Can't cope with this any more

2015cj
26-08-15, 14:21
Really really struggling this week with my healthy anxiety although I truly believe I'm seriously ill!
Started when I hurt my neck 3 months ago and noticed a pea sized lump at the back of my neck had it checked doc thought it was a cyst since there are no lph nodes in the area but I still thought I had lymphoma. Few days later I noticed red dots all over body and a unexplained bruise on leg panicked n thought leukaemia! Bruise gone now I'm back to lymphoma worries since googling I now have night sweats and started to feel weak. Went back to doctor (different one) who also said the lump was a cyst as no lymph nodes in that area. But here I am still worrying. I can't even go far from home as I'm plagued by panic attacks that I'm suddenly going to pass out when I'm out alone with my 1 year old. I get hot n start sweating then my hands n feel tingle and go numb I hate it and it's ruining my life. Please could anyone reading this give me some advice I don't want to live like this anymore but as I say I really do think I'm ill and spend 90% of my day googling 😢😭

sial72
26-08-15, 16:11
Hi
Until you stop Googling there is NO way you are going to get better. Google is absolutely the worst thing you can do to yourself.
You have a 1 year old, anxiety and more specifically health anxiety are very common after having a baby.
Whenever you have doubts come on here, don't google, just by doing that your symptoms will begin to diminish xxx

natalie yog
26-08-15, 16:52
I had red dots all over my body since I was little I even get new ones sometimes. I can't remember what they're called but some people nicknamed them cherry spots.