PDA

View Full Version : Mole?

Hypo84
26-08-15, 16:33
My girlfriend noticed on the back of my arm something and it looks like a mole but it has a crack in it from which a hair grows. It is really small 3mm and slightly raised and it's basically skin colored. Don't know if I should be worried since I am going on vacation in 2 days and since it doesn't look like usual melanoma I have read previously about nodular melanoma but don't want to Google.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B48sEfqNIweBVldFQWNlRGpEVVk/view?usp=docslist_api

Here is a link of it's picture if you can help.

Fishmanpa
26-08-15, 16:36
With respect, no one can even venture a guess based on a photograph.

This is your HA speaking and it's trying to ruin your good time. Tell it to shut up and enjoy your vacation!

Positive thoughts

snowflake293
26-08-15, 17:35
I agree with Fishmanpa. Don't let your HA ruin your fun! I know that is easier said that done though. I have a MASSIVE issue with moles, I am covered (I mean, COVERED) in them... I have lots of atypical ones that are different colours and have uneven edges or are raised but they haven't changed and I have had them years so I am not feeding my anxiety worrying over it. I am no Doctor and like Fishmanpa said, no one can really tell by looking at a photo - but if I had a mole like the one in your photo I would not be worried in the slightest :) go enjoy your vacation!

ShaunRyder
26-08-15, 23:14
Go have a good holiday, chill and (try your best) to stop looking at it. Then when you are home see how you feel, if you are concerned go to your GP :)

zemikec
26-08-15, 23:25
To me... that looks like a really boring mole.

I have countless moles. Some huge. Some tiny. Some are weirdly shaped. Some of raised. Some are not. If I had to worry about them all... I'd go insane.

Mention it to your doctor. Most likely they'll say its a normal boring mole.

Hypo84
27-08-15, 09:55
Well, it's not a mole it's a small wart and I am a hypochondriac...nothing new