PDA

View Full Version : Tummy aches, quesy feeling and tiredness... anxiety related?

snowflake293
26-08-15, 17:25
Bit of a strange one cause I have endometriosis and I know that can cause me tummy pain and bloating but I have found over the last month or so I have been feeling queasy and sick with fluttery tummy pains with gurgling sensations.

It comes and goes and I think it may be related to anxiety as well as endometriosis.

I am also finding I get 'attacks' of extreme fatigue some mornings. not that often though. I had it this morning, I felt terrible. I have had this happen before and put it down to endometriosis but not sure now if my anxiety is contributing to these physical symptoms?

Has anyone experienced similar? I feel absolutely rubbish today! The only think I can compare this feeling to is that feeling you get after you have been really ill with the flu where you just feel drained!

xtine
22-09-15, 05:07
Hi Snowflake
I can relate with extra symptoms as well. Maybe it is a bug and your endo makes it worse I say this cause you mentioned you have had it before.
Maybe visit your dr...I hope you feel better soon.
cheers