PDA

View Full Version : Why would it hurt to think and process thoughts

Ollie28
26-08-15, 17:38
im constantly in pain now constantly in a place of confusion feeling like I have a quarter of my mind remaining to work with I feel cloudy, i feel locked up, I feel like I can't breath and I can't connect to my rational mind everything I think I have to think 3 or 4 times over to make sense because it dosnt register I'm really forgetful too. I've been having terrible shooting pains on the right side of my head for a few days I fall to the floor with them or curl up, my breathing is terrible and I go dizzy waking - I literally feel like I'm dying or going completely insane 24/7 because of the way my cognition has altered and perception has changed - I'm having problems trying to think when I do it creates head pains so I stop - If I try to recall memories it physically hurts it feels like bloods trying to push open that part of the brain ild use I can't feel aware I have to try to try to think. I no longer want to feel like this I don't know what to do no more.

I don't feel the awareness of things need to be completed or I've started things. These can be important things no one would forget as you're awareness would be there holding the thought for you - I don't have this 24/7! I making mistakes not doing things i should or completing tasks I've started. I feel strange though too. Pain or numness all over I look at my kids and feel like I don't wreckonise them like I'm not taking it it its not registering but obviously I know it's them I just can't register it again I'm like this 24/7 with everything so I get lost if I go to a unfamiliar place with my wife driving and I panic.

Why would it hurt to think Or try to?
Visited a friend last week why there I have to try to have a normal conversation why I'm doing this I can feel my brain pushing more and more as I try to think as if the bloods trying to push open or flow to a part of the brain I can't use the back of my head - the longer it went on the wors the pain become the weaker my speech become and my cognition went I couldn't work out what he was taking about I couldn't talk no more I was beginning to slur words I went weak and my wife took me home.

What is wrong with my brain and nervs for gods sake how have I altered to this state what had happened to me!

I'm lying on my bed trying my hardest to type this even that is hurting my head and I can't breath proper. My perception feels like I am alone I have feel no awareness I just feel head pain and like I'm thick or my head is dead wood and painfull. I feel sick too. How much more do I need to do I've been stuck like this 24/7 nearly two years.
I tried to drive the car today and couldn't I couldn't remember the peddles or cognitively process what I nedddd to do and it hurt the more I tried. I've been driving for almost 20 years it's as if it's gone. I had to think with every move I made just like I no longer have natural processing awareness I have to use the front of the head for everything I'm stuck like this I'm sick of it.
This isn't normal surely?