PDA

View Full Version : Constant anxiety

Shelly
07-02-07, 23:24
Hi, I am new to this forum and also posted under the "health anxiety" category. The last few days, I have been so nervous and shaky, I can't get a grip on it. Ever since I turned 40 in December, I keep thinking something is going to happen to me. I have three small kids I need to raise and I'm so scared I'm not going to be around. I've seen a cardiologist and my regular doctor and both said nothing is wrong, relax. I do have a heart arrythmia, which is supposedly a benign condition, but I can't help having all these weird thoughts. I am feeling very spacey, dizzy, kind of not real (hard to explain). I am in constanty worry. Have a trip planned with my family at end of month and I'm scared to go. I just started taking Buspar today that my doc prescribed. Anyone understand these feeling or have any luck with this med? Thanks for your time.

Phill2
08-02-07, 10:20
Hi Shelley
Thats exactly what happened to me when I turned 50.
I'm on Lexapro (Cipralex) and it's great
Phill

Don't believe everything you think.

MasterJPK69
09-02-07, 16:02
hello I Have been coming to this forum for a few months. I have taken the buspar but it gave me verry bad head achs and made me really dizzy i stopped taking it and started taking my xanax again just reciently i was put on lexapro. If you ahve been to the doc and they say you are ok then believe it cause you will spend alot of money if you keep going. i have been dealing with the same problems you have for about 6 months i am also about to go on a trip with the family and am scared to leave. i am always afraid that i am going to die or something and i have three little boys to take care of so i feel your grief. All i can recomend is keep comming here and asking as many question as you need to find out what you need to know this site has helped me greatly i am constantly having anxiety and panic attachs and also palpitations .
i hope you find some relief here take care and try to stay calm.

James

Patience is a Virtue!
Remember good things come to those who wait for them!