PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Jamie U
26-08-15, 19:39
Hi,

I'm Jamie

I have never done anything like this, I'm not sure what to write here either, I struggle in society, it's a bit awkward really and it stops me having a social life, I don't really know anyone. I hate saying that. I'm ok in the comfort of my own place, I do work and I manage that part of my life but as soon as I'm not at work it all goes wrong, I don't know what to say, hi everyone

venusbluejeans
26-08-15, 19:45
Hiya Jamie U and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

catsandnaps
26-08-15, 23:56
Hi Jamie U! I'm glad you're here! What I like best about being on here is I can be honest about my feelings, especially the things I'm embarrassed about. And so far, no one has made me feel bad. Usually the more honest I am in my posts, the more I get messages that say, "ME TOO!" I hope you can find something helpful on here and make some friends.

missgatsby
27-08-15, 08:16
Hi Jamie.
I have social issues, too. Always have. I'm relatively new to this forum. I think you'll find it's a nice community. :) I've really enjoyed helping to reassure others.

Penny19
27-08-15, 08:35
Hi Jamie,
You be surprised how many people share the same problems.... I'm quite a private person and I've never done anything like this before also. But everybody is so very supportive and friendly. People think I'm a very confident bubbly person, but underneath I'm quite shy, low self esteem and lack of confidence. I sometimes struggle at work even though I am confident and good at my job, but feel out of my comfort zone. You need a big confidence boost and self belief, and being on here, you will be able to learn from people with similar problems

Jamie U
27-08-15, 16:32
Thanks for all your kind words with the messages I've received

AnxietyDJ
27-08-15, 16:35
Hey Jamie... Welcome to the site :welcome:

Hope you're finding it useful so far. It's a great place! :)